- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 tablespoon salt
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Mix meat and salt in a bowl or combine all ingredients for the keto option.
- Form 2-ounce balls in the palm of your hand.
- Arrange in a glass baking dish and bake for 25-30 minutes until cooked and juices run. I use a 9×13-inch (23×33-cm) glass dish. If you have something smaller, pack the balls in snuggly. It’s fine if the meatballs touch slightly while cooking.
- Remove from the oven and cool for 5 minutes. Serve warm